A login-domain is used to show Evalanche users a custom domain through which they can log in and work in Evalanche.
The login-domain (or interface-domain) can be used to display images, lead pages and forms in a similar way to the transmission-domains. For links within transmissions, an additional transmission-domain is required.
The transmission-domain and the login-domain can also be identical if desired.
A login-domain can be configured as follows:
- for an entire group (all clients),
- as default for all clients even if a new client is created
- or only for selected clients
Only one login-domain can be assigned to each group and client.
- Set up desired domain or sub-domain e.g. news.your-domain.com or
- In the DNS of your domain/sub-domain enter our dispatch server IP (184.108.40.206) in the A-record.
Inform the support team: inform them about the domain/sub-domain and the successful registration of the A-record. If the login-domain should only be available for certain clients, please specify corresponding clients.
- Your domain/sub-domain will be registered as login-domain.
- The support team will inform you about the successful setup. From now on you can log in using this login-domain.
As a login-domain, like a transmission-domain, points to the Evalanche login screen when called without parameters, it can be visually customized under Settings/Login Page, just as with login-domains.
If you are interested in a customized login-domain, please contact your sales contact or the support.