For each shipment object (in the Transmissions folder), you will find an industry comparison under the Industries tab. In this comparison, the key figures of your transmission are compared with the average key figures of the transmissions of other companies in your industry.
The industry to which your account is assigned is defined during client creation and cannot be changed later. Information about your account can be found on the left in the folder navigation under: Settings -> Account -> Industry.
The most important key figures of the transmission are displayed as a bar chart or table and compared with the average value of the industry.
Your key figures
In the table Your key figures the values of your transmission are displayed.
- Open rate: Percentage of recipients who opened the e-mailing.
- Open rate (POR): Predicted percentage of recipients who opened the emailing at least once.
- Click rate: Percentage of recipients who clicked on a link in the e-mailing.
- Hardbounces: Percentage of e-mails that could not be delivered, e.g. due to an incorrect or non-existent e-mail address (permanent cause of error).
- Unsubscribes: Percentage of recipients who unsubscribed via this e-mailing.
The higher the open and click rate and the lower the unsubscribe rate of an e-mailing, the more successful the e-mailing was.
Key industry figures - average comparative figures
For comparison purposes, the percentages in the Industry Key Figures table show the average key figures of all e-mailings sent from the system by other customers in the same industry.
There is no guarantee for correctness, completeness and topicality of the comparison data. Nevertheless, the values given are relatively meaningful and provide an approximate orientation. However, campaigns with extreme values are excluded. As a basis for assessment, the stored data of all transmissions of all customers within an industry over the period of one year are retrieved and evaluated anonymously. Key figures and information about third-party companies are not shown.