As soon as you have started sending an e-mailing, the system automatically creates a copy of the eMailing (sending object) and saves it in the Mail transfers folder.
When an eMailing has been set to be sent but the system has not yet started sending, the eMailing is held in the send queue. These eMailings are displayed in the list view with the time of starting sending. These eMailing still have the status In Process as long as they have not yet been sent.
Mail transfers folder with listed transfers
Once you have started a shipment, it may well take a few minutes before the shipment is completed.
eMailing that is still waiting to be sent (Status: In process)
eMailing that has already been sent (Status: Completed)
As long as an eMailing has not been sent, it can be deleted, which cancels sending. A canceled eMailing can be reactivated simply by resending it.
You will find numerous statistical evaluations for each eMailing you send in the Sending folder. You can find a detailed description of this under: Evaluating Shipping Statistics. For this purpose, the preview of the object shows a complete list of the determined data - such as opening rate or click rate - for the dispatch.
The system provides you with the following data for statistical evaluation:
- Target group: Number of profiles in the target group
- Transfer history: recipient activity with newsletter openings
- Start of mail transfer: when was the transmission started (UTC)
- End of mail transfer: when did the transmission end (UTC)
- Recipient: to how many profiles were sent
- Unsubscribed addresses: duplicates, blacklists, Robinson lists
- Hard- / Softbounces: how many profiles could not be loaded
- Opening rate: Recipients who have opened the e-mail at least once
- Click rate: Proportion of recipients who clicked on a link at least once
- Unsubscribes: Recipients who have unsubscribed from the distribution list
The transfers in the overview are made available as live reporting within the first 14 days. Subsequently, the data is updated once a day.
During the dispatch itself you will always see the current figures. The "Live" navigation tab in the dispatch object is available for the first 24 hours. This evaluation can be displayed completely or partially within a report. You can find more details on this in the Reporting article.
You can assign the e-mailing to a report directly when sending or you can also create the report after sending. The statistical data is collected for each dispatch. In addition to the evaluation via the system, you can also download the most important key figures of the report as an Excel file.
For a detailed description of the individual shipping statistics, see Mail transfers Statistics.